EURASIAN BUSINESS BRIEFING
If there is one thing that nearly thirty years in business publishing and digital consulting has taught me, it is that if you want to succeed you must love what you do.
Launched in February 2014, my multi-platform website and social media news and information service Eurasian Business Briefing has always been a labour of love. And because of that passion and commitment it, has subsequently grown into a multi-platform service with more than 30,000 followers across LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter and its own dedicated website.
Updated daily, it covers business news and investment opportunities in the countries and regions now benefitting from the New Silk Road trade routes connecting Asia and Europe. With the region’s major economies and the alliances between them in constant flux it sometimes feels like trying to piece together an ever-changing geopolitical, 3D jigsaw puzzle.
And it’s fun.
Steve is an international business journalist, copywriter and project manager with many years’ experience working across print, video and digital media channels.
His previous roles include:
- Business Development Director at The Economist Group
- Managing Director at Dods Parliamentary Communications
- Publishing Director at EMAP
- Scriptwriter and Co-Producer of GCC – The World’s Energy Reservoir, an eight-part documentary about the Gulf Cooperation Council
As well as running Eurasian Business Briefing, he is also:
- Senior Contributing Editor at International Investment Guide and
- Non-Executive Director at NewTrade Publishing, with special responsibility for digital transformation.