Yakut bridge contract awarded

Yakut bridge: A consortium led by Transport Concessions (Sakha) has won the contract to build a bridge across the river Lena. The total value of the contract is RUB56bn, with the government committed to providing 75% of the required amount and the remaining 25% coming from the private sector. ZR Press